15.10.12

Display areas in bathrooms

When I was compiling yesterday's long winded post, I came across many magnificent bathroom images that featured areas specifically designed to display towels, candles and decor accents. 

I thought I'd share some of them with you.






















Contemporary or traditional, elaborate or simple, built-in or freestanding; even a simple shelf lends a 'specialness' to displays.
 
What's your take? Love or loathe?
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. KL, I think I was more excited when I found out that you were my giveaway winner, than you would have been. Heheheh.

    Those display areas are so pretty <3 ... Not sure about the one with the books though :S ... But maybe they are fake books? Hmmmmmm

    I like the picture with shelves on either side of the bath... sooo pretty.

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwwwaaah; that's so sweet B!
      Yes, books do seem so impractical but the mood says pure indulgent relaxation. x KL

      Delete
  2. Oh, forgot to add. If you would let me know where to post your pretty pink nail polish that would be great. I won't publish the address :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL