19.10.12

A spot of shopping...

 Stuck at home with a sick little boy, I've struck a few Christmas gifts off my list by shopping online. 
Again, Peter's of Kensington provided lots of inspiration and easy shopping!

Georg Jensen Coasters, Issey Miyake Perfume, Stanley Rogers Cutlery and Swarovki Ornament.
And I spent my $50 Country Road gift voucher on these:

Lucite picture frame and Cori Nutshell Coasters from Country Road
 I've bought Dymock's gift vouchers for the nephews; they're all big boys now (at uni) and I hate to give something that will be sent to Vinnies by Boxing Day. 

David is proving difficult this year....any good 'man' gift ideas out there?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy for a 21 and 18 year old boys this year (not mine) and I am really stuck. The voucher idea is looking good! Giulia.x Ps love the ornament. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, those boys are always the difficult ones. I hate giving cash so the vouchers work and at least you can show a little personalisation with the type of voucher. I've been collecting these decorations for years...I love them! This one is for my sister with whom we have a decoration gift present agreement. She's always easy to buy for now! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL