24.10.12

A Technical Question....

So I found the Picjointer App on my phone and can now post multiple pictures in one frame.
Woo Hoo. And I discovered yesterday (half-way through the post!) that I can change the frame of the collage to black, to better suit my blog background. Double Woo Hoo.

The question is :
How do I create these collages on my computer without using my current, non techie way?


Currently I email pictures to myself, open email on my phone and download the images. Then I upload pics to the Picjointer App and email back to myself. Back on the P.C, I open and download new emailed joined pics and then go to blogger and upload to blog. Whew!

Please tell me there's an easier method ? !

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

10 comments:

  1. I'll be honest with you and say that I do exactly the same thing as you :)

    I email the images to myself, save them on my iPhone, and stich them together using Frametastic. It's not great, because it often crops the images I insert in places I'd rather it didn't... but it's good enough. If I have to stich the images on my pc, normally I won't but will instead just upload them all individually. LOL. I'm lazy, I know.

    If I have to do it though, I do it in Photoshop. But you should be able to do it in any image program you've got... You just need to create a new file in the program you are using, make sure that the dimensions are big enough to accomodate all the images you want to stich and then you just copy and paste them or drag and drop.

    I'd be more than happy to stich some images for you if you like :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a generous Darling B! Check out the Picmonkey thingy Natalie suggested! It is AMAZING!!!!!!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. You need Picmonkey stat! Go to picmonkey.com and be prepared to start wondering why you didn't have it in your life sooner ;) Loads of different collage styles to choose from, editing, frames etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget to mention it's free :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.M.G! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Natalie, this is Awesome!!!! Already had a wee 'play' and it's sooo easy!!! Did I say THANK YOU?
      x KL

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! Picmonkey looks amazing. Thank you Natalie!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm going to try Picmonkey too! To date, I've been creating collages in powerpoint, saving as a jpeg and then uploading onto the blog as a photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nest leavers were home on the weekend and M loaded Photoshop so I could do it that way but I can't even get a photo onto the screen. Was going to buy Photoshop For Dummies tommorow but now I don't need too. Love it! Love that others have been assisted by the post and Natalie's response too! x KL

      Delete
  6. Hi KL, I haven't ever done this but will try it now. :-) Mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll love it AE; there's NO going back!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL