24.10.12

A Technical Question....

So I found the Picjointer App on my phone and can now post multiple pictures in one frame.
Woo Hoo. And I discovered yesterday (half-way through the post!) that I can change the frame of the collage to black, to better suit my blog background. Double Woo Hoo.

The question is :
How do I create these collages on my computer without using my current, non techie way?


Currently I email pictures to myself, open email on my phone and download the images. Then I upload pics to the Picjointer App and email back to myself. Back on the P.C, I open and download new emailed joined pics and then go to blogger and upload to blog. Whew!

Please tell me there's an easier method ? !

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!