20.10.12

Holy Sheet!


The sun is shining, the whales are leaping and the remaining Gyprock has finally arrived!!!! 
Woo Hoo!
 I've made a few changes to our main bedroom in terms of functionality and am adding a cavity sliding door to the 'shoe' cupboard for ease of access so, before we start sheeting, this needs to be installed. The wiring is done and David's making some changes to the design of the box gutter to avoid a any further catastrophe like HERE.


 It may not seem exciting to many but for me it feels like Christmas! 

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! (And I get what you mean about christmas-feeling-for-one!) :)

    Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How excitementtttttttttttttttttttt!!!

    Love it!!!!!!!!

    It means more photos for us!!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the excitement Ash & B! The sheet lifter thingy comes this week so we can start with the ceilings. Woop Woop!!!!!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL