3.10.12

%*#& ! I can't comment! Help!!!!


For some unfathomable reason known only to the universe, I can no longer leave comments.
 (I can though if a blog has that horrible bloody word verification thingie)
Otherwise, after choosing to use my Google Account the comment disappears into the ether after pressing publish. Grrrrr.
 I can't even reply to comments left on my own blog!!!! Double Grrrrr!!!
I discovered this after leaving one very lengthy comment and realised that the 'moderator' message didn't pop up.

Anyone know how to fix this?


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!

    I've had this happen on my iPhone when I move around the text box, every time I do this it just freezes :(

    Not sure what the problem could be. Have you tried logging out and then logging back in?

    Good luck!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you managet to sort it out? :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has taken me ages to play around with my setting in both Blogger and Google and I think I've fixed the problem! Basically I just clicked and re-clicked stuff and have no idea what I did but it seems to have worked! Thank you so much B and A-M for your kind assistance! x KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so High-fiving myself right now!!!! Wooh Hoo! x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL