7.10.12

Yippie!



My problem with not being able to comment on other's blogs and reply to those left here has been resolved! Thank bloody goodness!
I fixed it the very intellectually technical way of opening, closing, re-booting and re-checking all the boxes in all the choices in all the thingies.
Wouldn't it be nice if all those 'lost' comments would now show up and go where they were meant to!
 J's back to school tomorrow and daylight saving has started here so getting up early tomorrow morning is going to be challenging to put it mildly!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. I had the same problem - pain in the ^%$# K (The Blog a House Built)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KL!!!!

    Your "follow me on Pinterest" link is pointing to a lady called "Donna Workman" http://pinterest.com/workman/.

    Just thought I'd let you know :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much B. That was wierd! I've deleted the button till I can load it successfully!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL