29.10.12

WARNING: Extreme Vacuuming


No....poor old Davey hasn't gone mad....he's being creative with removing a gazillion paint flakes off Nana's lawn after prepping an aluminium table for re painting. Wish he was as handy in the house with that contraption!

Please feel free to print to show your husbands what some men do on their weekends....
Somehow I don't think Extreme Vacuuming will take off as a men's sport!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Very funny! Something about a man vacuuming is kinda of cute I've always thought…but the grass!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. My parent's had the same vacuum cleaner in the 80s I think! Good old days, when things used to last forever...

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL